My game should answer some of these questions (in a funny and challenging way):
- How long does it takes to the infection to spread?
- What are you going to do to save the not infected humans?
- How will they react?
Take into account that you'll only have limited resources, so live or die, make your choice
Up to date, I only have a bunch of human running, some are infected and some are not infected. I have a few rules already implemented:
- When an infected one "touch" a not infected one, it infect him
- The infected ones walk slower the the not infected ones.
- An infected human dies some second after have been infected.
- With a Mouse click you can "fire" bombs that can kill humans (infected and not infected humans)
Also there are some rules to be implemented, for example:
- A not infected human can live some time without food
If you any idea or feedback, don't hesitate in contect me.
NOTE: some models were taken from Stealth Unity Tutorial just for prototyping purpose